Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Holidays



My Story About What I'm Doing For The Holidays

🎀🎀 What I’m Doing For The Holidays🎀 🎀

Hey guys I would like to say have fun and enjoy your holiday because what i'm doing for the holidays is such a fun thing to do and what i'm doing is going to go camping on the 9th of July and I can not wait. But wait I would want to show you what I have wrote about what I am going to do for the holidays it’s Here down bottom

On the holidays I am gonna be going camping and my nans gonna drop me off and I so can't wait to go camping. Because it's like my first time going on a camp by myself and I have to be brave so what I gonna do this week is going to try get my camp stuff ready because the day i'm going to be going to camp is sunday in two weeks and that's not long. I am going to try my best to make heaps of friends because I do not want to be alone and I have to try to be nice because I am a bit mean but I don't want to be mean to people because what I want to be is I want to be a very nice person and I have to try my best.

Camping is just to have fun and learn because this is a holiday camping and I just have to be brave about my speaking and if someone mocks me about it and I don't like it then I need to say to them excuse me can you stop please because that's not very nice to say and if you carry on then I will tell on you ok. But if they do stop and they say sorry then I should attempt it because he said sorry to me and that's what people should do when they bully someone they should say sorry and they might say i'm ok now and I atteap it ok but I just don't want you to do it again ok but thank you for saying sorry.

What I need to take is like a sleeping bag , pillow , toothbrush ,plate and a knife and fork place spoon and other things but I don't know yet but I got my suit case with some of my stuff that are already in there so I just need to get my other stuff and then i'm packed and ready for camp but thats on sunday two weeks. Making friends at camp is good because like you do not want to be by yourself alone because you want to have heaps of friends and have fun and learn and you can tell some stories and tell them all about you because they might want to know all about you and know what city you live in and ask you questions because they might want to know all about you.

What I really want to do when I get there is that I want to start making new friends and tell them all about me and when I do i'm gonna ask them to tell me all about them because I will really like to know because like you might like here interesting stuff and we can tell them funny stories and tell ask a few questions that they might like to answer because I really can’t wait till I go to camp and learn and have fun because that's what camp is there for it is to have fun and learn because there might be stuff that you might not have heard and you might want to tell your teacher all about what you have done and learned because they might want to hear and ask if you had fun and you might say no or something like that.

Camping is a lot of fun because if you like see your friends from other schools that you went to and ask them how did you come here and you can say that hi best friend or something like that because you would like to ask them what school they go to and they might ask you what school you go to because you would like to hear some information from them like how are you and ask them how you brother because you might know there brother and ask their age because you would like to hear a lot of information form heaps of people you might know.

But when I come back home and before I leave I am going to thank them because they have provide this camp for us and they had done everything they can to help us and have fun and I am going to say bye to my new friends that I have meat because we might not see them anymore but you never know that you might see them at a shop and that they might not live far because what if they live by Papakura or Manurewa.

So what I want you to do is tell me what you are doing for the holidays because you know I might like what you are doing for the holidays so I want you to comment and tell me what you are doing for the holidays

Te Aroha i Keisha Bradding
Whakawhetai ki a koe  i naghau
Thank you have fun

Katete Apopo






1 comment:

  1. hello keisha my names miller from paroa school in grey mouth. I like this post a lot because it relates to me i'm going to Australia in the school holidays. theirs just one thing theirs so must goodness!!. please read this comment.


    OH a link maybe it lead to MORE goodness http://paroagreymillera.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.